Author Topic: Mmocs Offer FIFA 19 Account With Stable And Best Service  (Read 63 times)

mmocs

• Community Member
    • View Profile
Mmocs Offer FIFA 19 Account With Stable And Best Service
« on: July 05, 2018, 09:23:29 pm »
fut 19 account for sale Die telefonische Hotline ist ein Hohn . Da bekommt man die Antwort das sie nur Support Mitarbeiter sind und keine Entwickler ! Was solll ich denn dann da ??? Dann habe ich Level 100 im easfc Katalog erreicht und kann nur bis Level 50 die Preise sehen wieso ?? Die Hotline sagt daran wird gearbeitet. Das Problem habe ich schon 3 Jahre !!!!!!!! Mir platzt da echt der Kragen. Opponents are very difficult without a doubt but the input delay half a sec at best 2 at worst. Still getting delay this morning won 3 lost 12 usually get gold 2 or 1 as it was so bad WL has been extended I sitting in the garden getting drunk will continue playing tomorrow. In fact I might do better when I pissed.

NecessaryHubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service and is used for security reasons. LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service. Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. Goal keepers are bad. The lower rated ones do better than the higher rated ones. I'll be playing 18 for a few years just like I did 15. I wait a bit more during the day. All in all if during the 29th september this doesn gets solved then the only thing I know is I be demanding my refund via PayPal and I be really reluctant on playing FIFA 18 this year I save a lot of HOURS for other stuff actually xD I just spoken to a representative on the EA help site. Same shit different person.

In fact I going to be writing to EA not that it make any difference so they know they lost a huge money whale due to their sheer incompetence poor customer service security underhand tactics encouraging gambling awful gameplay.fifa 19 account If I had spent the amount that I have on another product had been treated this way I would be disgusted would expect answers. The reason I haven taken it any further is 1 too much goin on in my life 2 will it make even the slightest difference.

netdomon

• Community Member
    • View Profile
Re: Mmocs Offer FIFA 19 Account With Stable And Best Service
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 06:45:10 am »
wow thank man